- Blue Ridge PBS, founded in 1967, is the sole public multimedia enterprise serving 2.5 million individuals in portions of five states.
- Through our over-the-air broadcast and cable channels, the station reaches southwestern, central and southside Virginia as well as bordering counties in Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, and North Carolina.
- As the region's storyteller, Blue Ridge PBS offers outstanding informational, educational and cultural programming, along with an award-winning local production team devoted to regional issues and interests.
- Over 200,000 schoolchildren and their teachers benefit from the station's educational programs that provide a safe, trusted environment for innovative on-air and online learning.
- Based in Roanoke, Va., Blue Ridge PBS is comprised of three channels: WBRA-TV 15.1, Southwest Virginia PTV 15.2 and Blue Ridge PBS Kids 15.3.