Be part of the nation’s most trusted brand
When your organization supports Blue Ridge PBS programming and special events, you earn the trust and respect of a valuable audience.
- For the eighth consecutive year, PBS has been ranked as the nation’s most trusted institution among all nationally known organizations. --2011 Hart Research and American Viewpoint
- With an average of just four minutes of non-programming content per hour on Blue Ridge PBS, your organization’s message stands out in a program-rich, clutter-free environment.
- Blue Ridge PBS serves an audience of loyal viewers, who are loyal to sponsors:
- 71 percent of parents with children under age 12, when asked, said they would buy a product from a PBS Kids sponsor. --2009 Roper ASW Survey of Parents
- PBS viewers are more likely to buy a product from a PBS sponsor, all other things being equal.
- 68 percent of PBS viewers believe companies that fund PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence. --2006 PBS Sponsorship Awareness Study
Don’t just count the people you reach. Reach the people who count! Join the many businesses and non-profit organizations that value being able to reach the appreciative audience that only public television offers.
For more information, call the Blue Ridge PBS Corporate Support team toll-free at 888.332.7788.