Wednesday, May 2, 2018 @ 8:00pm
Berglund Performing Arts Theatre
Guitar virtuoso Joe Bonamassa is one of the biggest names in Blues Rock. He has sixteeen #1 Billboard Blues albums... and counting. His ability to connect with live concert audiences is transformational.
Blue Ridge PBS has EXCLUSIVE tickets for his show when he returns to Roanoke!
Make your pledge now by calling 866-624-8366
or pledge online
Make a pledge for tickets and be entered into a drawing for a guitar signed by Joe Bonamassa!
- 1 Ticket to Joe Bonamassa at the Berglund Performing Arts Theatre, Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - $175.00
- 1 pre-show Meet & Greet Ticket + 1 Ticket to Joe Bonamassa at the Berglund Performing Arts Theatre, Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - $250.00
This level available by phone only beginning Saturday, August 5 at 7:00pm - 866-624-8366
- 2 CD set, Joe Bonamassa Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks - $60.00
- 2 DVD set, Joe Bonamassa Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks- $75.00
- Combo: 2 DVD set, Joe Bonamassa Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks + 2 CD set, Joe Bonamassa Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks - $100.00
About Joe Bonamassa: Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks
Guitar Hero Joe Bonamassa performs an exclusive event concert experience at Red Rocks Amphitheater celebrating the music of blues legends Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf. Beginning just before sundown, the concert highlights the natural beauty of the amphitheater and focuses primarily on the catalogs of Howlin' Wolf, one of the most influential Chicago bluesmen of all time, known for his deep, scratchy voice, and Muddy Waters, considered the "father of modern Chicago blues" and a major inspiration for the British blues explosion of the 1960s, a genre that Bonamassa grew up with and that influences his own music to this day. A full performance will be dedicated to a selection of songs from each artist, starting with a tribute to Muddy Waters, dressing in formal Blues white as Muddy used to and showcasing archival footage of Muddy in this first section. The following segments are a tribute to Howlin' Wolf and then a set of songs from Bonamassa's own extensive catalog with three new songs from his new album, Different Shades of Blue.